Thursday, January 31, 2008

You're My Boy Blue!


Well, seeing how the rest of North America is going to be tuning into Sunday's Super Bowl, I figured I should at least tip my cap towards it and throw up a post.

As much as I loathe Eli Manning and am sure this game will be a blowout for the Pats, I will be rooting for the Giants. And here is why:

1 - Big Blue, Blueshirts ... its a New York thing.

2 - Synergy: The Rangers started the 1993-94 season (aka, the 'Now I Can Die In Peace' season) by playing in England, beating Toronto in a pair of exhibition games. The Giants played the Dolphins in London earlier this season, also returning with a win.

3 - The Round Mound of Touchdown, The Heafty Lefty, Cookie Monster, Pillsbury Throwboy ... Jared Lorenzen. If the Giants win, J.Load will get a ring. Love that guy.

4 - No one is perfect, certainly not that pretty boy Brady. Breaking a undefeated season would be sweet.

5 - And this ... one of the funniest things I have seen in months:

No comments:

Post a Comment